Below is the last delivery failure report I received from Autopinger.
So, I guess we can carry on making use of what functionality remains until it finally winds down. Don’t expect any bug fixes, however, and definitely don’t expect any enhancements!
Pity; as I mentioned in my previous postings, this was by far the most useful of the blog ping services and I’m sure it could have generated a decent revenue stream with some effort at maintenance.
Cafe Birkenreis: Autopinger needs lots of TLC please!From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:mailer-daemon@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 11:11 PM
To: *@gmail.com
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
vinson@autopinger.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
TEMP_FAILURE: Gmail tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. The error that the other server returned was: 452 452 <vinson@autopinger.com> Mailbox size limit exceeded. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. Thanks for your continued support. (state 14)----- Original message -----




